Thursday, November 8, 2012

Window Shopping: Marshalls

I had a rare bit of time alone to wander around one of my favorite spots: Marshalls, and it did not disappoint.  Here are a few of my favorite things...


It looks a little gold in this photo, but the tray was actually silver and it was lovely!  I  adore trays, and even have a few around here, but never seem to use them.  Do people actually use trays these days??


It wasn't just the chevron on this box that made me happy, it was also those gorgeous bright colors!  I love boxes for hiding crap I don't want to look at, which is plentiful around here!


I really liked this oversized vase when I first saw it and snapped its picture.  Then I thought, really, what the heck would I do with that?  I am very good at talking myself out of purchases.


This shelf liner pack was so cute.  You can see there's a bright pink version in the background, and they also had a zebra print in brown & pink.  Thinking I should have picked these up, they were only $4 on clearance.


This was such a fun packet of pretty paper things, and I am such a SUCKER for awesome paper products.  There was a huge clearance section filled with all sorts of paper goods.  I might have been in that one aisle alone for 20 minutes!!


I can't stand how much I love this little bench.  I mean LOVE.  I saw it out of the corner of my eye as I was approaching the Home section, and I saved it for last because I knew I would love it.  Does anyone else do that?  I could totally see this at my breakfast table.  Ahhhhh.......


Another view, including the price.  I love the neutral linen fabric and the nailhead trim.  Did I already say ahhhh......


And finally, how cute are these little boots?  For $29.99 at Marshalls, I can't even imagine how much they were at the Juicy store, but they are stinkin' adorable!!!  Too bad kids wear shoes for all of 2 months tops before they're in the next size.

So those were a few of my favorite things.  See anything you like?  Oh, and I scored a dress for the wedding we're going to for $10!!!  Love deals like that.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm. Nothing in those favorites catches my eye. Sorry! Dad

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!! They make my day, so please don't be shy!!