Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Being Happy

You know how sometimes stuff in your life changes?  And you don't want it to change, so you resist?  Even though resisting is futile, 'cuz it's gonna change no matter what.  And the change has a lot of positive things going for it, but there are downsides too, and it's always easier to focus on the downsides when you're in the dumps.  So, I've just been letting myself be in the dumps, 'cuz I know I'm not going to stay there, and I figure I'm allowed to mourn the changes.  And then I saw this today, and I knew it was time to get back up and move forward.  Because this is so true.  And sometimes all ya need is just a little reminder, and a tiny kick in the rear.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!! They make my day, so please don't be shy!!