Sunday, August 26, 2012

Weekend Update


This weekend was mostly spent at home, minus a couple of quick trips out.  I was feeling a bit under the weather, so there were lots of sneezes and sniffles and crumpled tissues strewn about the house.  I also had to work both days, which is never fun, but oh so necessary to pay the bills!!

But, we've made TONS of progress on painting!!!  The hubs has been a total work horse/rock star this weekend, especially today, and we've got the Dining room done, foyer/hallway done, Family room done, and back hallway done!!!!  It's sooooo exciting!!  In my haste to keep up with the hubs and get everything off the walls, I neglected to take before pics of the back hallway & family room, but I'm pretty sure I can find some older ones just so you can see the difference.  Lots of Before & Afters to share this week!  For now, you can see the evidence of all our hard work in the form of a giant tape ball up above, lol.

We also took a break in between all the painting to print out the invites I designed for babygirl's first birthday party.  I can't believe she'll be 1 in less than a month.  Everyone says it, but the time with your kids really does fly!  Actually, someone told me once, some days may drag, but the years will fly.  So true!  The days, and weeks, when she had colic seemed like years.  And the week she had a high fever was an eternity.  But looking back, I can't believe she'll already be one!  So much to look forward to with her, it just makes my heart burst!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!! They make my day, so please don't be shy!!