Friday, October 12, 2012

Brainstorming: A Blogging Schedule?

Not too much to report over here today, just been thinking about a blogging schedule, what do you think?  By blogging schedule, I mean, have regular posts on regular days.  On Mondays I do my "Weekend Update", but what if I always did a DIY on Tuesdays, and a recipe on Wednesdays, etc.  I'm thinking it might help me to stay on track with regular posting because I can prepare for specific posts ahead of time, or know what I need to get ready.  It can be a little daunting trying to come up with something interesting to write about each day, without focus.  I know several bloggers do this, and honestly, I never even realized until they pointed it, so I don't think it has to be annoying or cheesy, unless I let it get that way.

Hmmm, just thinking out loud, errrrr, online...

Opinions?  I know you guys are reading and staying quiet, but pipe up!!!  :)

Leaving you with a pic of my babygirl because I have the cutest daughter in the world (besides all of your daughters, of course!), who clearly loves shoes just like her mama...


2 comments:

  1. I like the schedule idea... i like schedules! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Now I'm trying to figure out what I'll do when...

      Delete

I LOVE comments!! They make my day, so please don't be shy!!