Monday, October 8, 2012

Weekend Update

Oooooh, did we have a relaxing weekend!!

We spent Saturday morning participating in a clean-up day in our neighborhood.  The weather was great and it was nice to spend a few hours making an impact in how the neighborhood looks.  After that was a BBQ with neighbors.  Our neighborhood has its ups & downs, but most days we feel lucky to live in this community with good neighbors we can call friends.

The rest of the day was spent hanging out, napping and watching football.  Goodness what a brutal day for college football- my picks definitely missed the mark this week!!  I snuck in a quick project while babygirl & the hubs were napping.  Full tutorial to come this week...


Sunday was another lazy day spent watching football & napping!  We also made a trip to the park to get some fresh air and enjoy the sunshine & cooler weather.


A fun self-portrait in the car window!


And with cooler weather also comes slippers!!  Babygirl & I dug out our slippers and lounged around the house in them- love it!!


I don't know if it was all the relaxation, or just the passage of time, but I am FINALLY feeling better after three weeks of bronchitis.  Thank goodness, because I don't think I could take anymore of the constant coughing!!  Funnily enough, babygirl has started a fake cough- I hope that doesn't last!

Hope y'all had a great weekend too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!! They make my day, so please don't be shy!!